Oh, Hey Again!

Long time no see! So, it's been a while. Yeah, I realize that. So, where has my project been going since I last checked in?
Well, it has not gone many places since I am in the process of having an independent study where I research the history of undergarments and make some reproductions to go along with my project. It has been very stressful getting the project approved but I am more than excited now that it has been!

I will be posting whenever I can on this blog to discuss the steps of my independent study so that you can all benefit from my mistakes and so that I can remember what I did when making future projects! Below is some of my inspiration for the project:
Enjoy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18th Century Recipes for Perfumes, Pomatums, Powders and Cosmetics

June 1 1533: What Anne Boleyn Wore To Her Coronation

Godey's Lady Book Online!