The Project is Finalized!

Hello! Today I have some exciting news, I have my final-ish draft of the dresses that will be recreated as part of this project! It goes without saying that this is my dream project and although this list might change because hey, I'm only human and am a squirrel eyed seamstress this is the general idea of the list! Now, I do not want to get too overwhelmed so I am starting with only seven projects. Yes, I am crazy, why do you ask? As this project no timeline and actually not structure I just hoping to get to all of these dresses soon, even if that means this project takes two years or ten! I am quite awfully busy right now so I cannot go in and add the artists, dates and other important details of each painting but that will be remedied in due time. Now, in no order enjoy my fun little list, check back to see if anything changes soon:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18th Century Recipes for Perfumes, Pomatums, Powders and Cosmetics

June 1 1533: What Anne Boleyn Wore To Her Coronation

Godey's Lady Book Online!